To ensure long-lasting Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions and a comfortable and relaxing experience, PREPARE for application by doing the following:
1. Do not apply heavy creams, lotions, or oils around your eyes within 48 hours prior to your eyelash application!!! Oily products really cling to lashes and even if you stop using them, it can take several days to wash off. When I clean and prime your lashes during your appointment, there is no way to thoroughly cleanse oily/greasy products off your lashes. It is recommended to wash/cleanse your lashes (repeat 2-3x) before your appointment to ensure a strong, long-lasting extension bond.
2. Remove all make-up, including foundation and concealer (around eyes), eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, eye creams and eye serums (oily-free eye serum is OK). I often find mascara and eyeliner residue on clients who have used those products within the 2 days prior to their appointment.
(NOTE: It cuts into your lash application time if I have to take the extra time to clean off your make-up. This results in fewerlash extensions received during your scheduled appointment time, as well as extensions that will shed prematurely – so please keep your lashes clean!)
3. If you must wear make-up prior to your scheduled appointment because you are going to work, etc., then please understand that is a risk you are willing to take in the longevity of your lash extensions. If you must, please use only eye shadow or XtremeLashes GlideLiner (eyeliner that is gel-based). Most eyeliners contain wax and/or oils.
4. Discontinue use of any and all oil-based facial products. It creates a poor lash adhesion surface as well as breaks down thelash extensions adhesive bond.
5. The adhesive used for your eyelash extensions requires at least 3 hours to fully cure (preferably, give it 12 hours). During that time you cannot expose your lash extensions to moisture, therefore, it is recommended that you shower and wash your hair before your arrival.
6. Do not wear contacts to your appointment. If you wear contacts, bring glasses to your appointment and wear glasses for the first 3 hours after application. Inserting contact lenses or using contact lens solution during the 3-hour post-application curing time will result in premature eyelash extension loss and/or irritation due to moisture coming in contact with partially cured adhesive.
7. Do not receive chemical treatments to your lashes, such as tinting or perming, within 48 hours prior to your appointment.
8. Do not use Xtreme Lashes Protective Coating within 48 hours prior to your appointment, or within the 48 hour curing time after application.
9. Do not tan for 48 hours after application and minimize tanning sessions thereafter.
10. Be sure to use the restroom prior to your scheduled appointment.
Reminder: To maximize your time with your lash stylist, come to your appointment with eyes clean and free of make-up!!
CANCELLATION POLICY: IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU MUST GIVE 48 HOUR NOTICE FOR NEW SET AND 1.5 HOUR APPOINTMENTS AND 24 HOUR NOTICE FOR 1 HOUR LASH FILLS!!
A $50 FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR LATE CANCELLATIONS OR NO SHOWS!!